Master of Design (AUS) Bay, Entire, 2005
GR.1 Winner of 7 races from 1000m - 1300m , career earnings $938,209 - Breed for Speed
* Bought for $2.1 million by Sheik Mohammed in 2007 at the Sydney Easter Yearling sale.
* Won Gr.1 T.J.Smith (1200m ) at Randwick in April 2012 in 1.08.83s, only bettered by BLACK CAVIAR.
* Won GR.2 Theo Marks Quality (1300m) at Rosehill in October 2011.
* MASTER OF DESIGN is the only son of Redoute's Choice, to win at GR.1 level in weight for age company.
* BY DANEHILL's Champion winning Sire son REDOUTE'S CHOICE, following in the Danehill tradition of his GR.1 Sire sons that have won up to 1200m in Australia.
- Sire: Redoute's Choice
- Dam: Urge to Merge
- Dam Sire: Last Tycoon
- Country of Birth: Australia
- Date Foaled: September 2005
- Colour: Bay
- Sex: Entire
- Height: 16.1 hands
- Horse Life No: AUS 893498
- Owners & Breeders Incentive
Scheme: Super Vobis Gold
- Year entered Stud: 2012
- Best Performer: First year at stud
- Best Annual Time Form Rating: 120
- Live Foal Guarantee
- Extended Payment Terms
- Bonus Deals